So…I’m pretty sure that the prom scene in QaF is just about one of the most romantic scenes ever. I actually went to re-watch it looking for some inspiration for a certain something. But then, I ended up re-watching parts of that episode as well as well as the scene when Michael finds Brian scarfing and yells at him and says how Brian still hasn’t lost his “superpowers” and will always be young, etc. And I must note that Brian seems to accept this and after THIS he makes his decision to go to Justin’s prom. So I realized that…I really am more a Brian/Michael than a Brian/Justin shipper at heart, no matter how much I would like to be a BJ shipper primarily, seeing as how that’s both canon and a fandom favorite. I’m not sure what the problem is, since I most certainly think B/J is romantic enough and I like it surely and I WAS rooting for them when I was watching the show first time around…. I think it’s because I associate myself with Michael a lot more. At least the Michael that was before Ben came into the picture (gah). I guess I like the best-friends-turned-lovers thing. Maybe because I can relate to that better? I’m also not Justin’s biggest fan. I don’t hate him or anything like that but I can’t relate to him very much and the fact that he is so loved by fandom doesn’t seem to help. I also feel like Brian and Michael have this…is not simple chemistry, than at least this…bond. See, I guess it’s because I view the best relationship as being close friends + an element of attraction. Justin and Brian have all the attraction in the world, perhaps, but I don’t see the friendship. Even as their relationship develops…that connection is not there the way Michael and Brian’s is. Ben kinda fucks with Michael’s mind and sorta changes him in bad ways, I think, but even then…I think I would be so much more a B/J shipper is just the Michael element wasn’t there or if it wasn’t there in SUCH A WAY. Again, I relate to Michael. We don’t have the same personality or anything but I still relate to him, and especially his relationship with Brian. Maybe that’s the problem or should I rather say reason? Gah…IDEK.
1. Please DO leave feedback.
2. Please DO leave requests (for QaF or even other fandoms)
3. Please CREDIT when taking
4. Please tell me which ones you're taking :)
5. Text-less icons may be used as bases, just tell me and credit :)
( ICONS HERE )
QaF “survey” stolen from masterglory .
01. The first character I fell in love with: Brian
02. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Gus (:p)
03. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Justin. (I don’t dislike him per se, but I don’t adore him like everyone else does…)
04. The character I love that everyone else hates: Michael. (Not that everyone hates him though… I think it’s mostly the Justin fans. Though, tbh, he changed after Ben…)
05. The character I used to love but don't any longer: Justin (I think I liked him a lot more at the start.)
06. The character I would shag anytime: Brian.
07. The character I'd want to be like: Brian (:p) If more serious, Mel or Lindsay (they’re different but they both have qualities I want)
08. The character I'd slap: ….Ben (for no reason in particular, really)
09. A pairing that I love: Brian/Justin, Brian/Michael, Lindsay/Mel, Brian/Lindsay, Brian/Cynthia (Shhh! If we can turn straight characters gay, why not the other way aroud?)
10. A pairing that I hate: Michael/Ben, Emmett/George
11. Favorite character: Brian
12. My five favorite characters: Brian, Emmett, Daphne, Gus, Cynthia
13. My five least favorite characters: Ben, Justin's dad, Hobbs, George, Andrew
14. Which character I am most like: Probably Daphne
15. My deep, dark fandom secret: Lindsay and Brian were totally in love at one point, probably back in college